Wentworth Computer Science College is the right private school for students who have a strong interest or passion for Digital Technology, Computer Science, the sciences or other STEM subjects. They may wish to pursue either a university qualification in these subjects or enter directly into the workforce in these industries.
The CIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) curriculum is an academic curriculum and, as such, students should be academically competent with a good work ethic. Wentworth College is a ‘Cambridge’ school and has chosen and developed this curriculum as it provides students with an excellent foundation for university study or to move directly into the Digital Technology/Computer Science industries. The school is designed so that after graduation, students will have the option to study a range of subjects or degrees at university, eg Commerce, Law, the Sciences, Engineering or Medicine.
Students should be competent English language speakers before enrolling in this school.
If you believe you meet all of these requirements and wish to enrol see below for further information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants are required to attend a formal enrolment interview with the Principal. Enrolments are accepted throughout the academic year. An enrolment interview can be organised by contacting email@example.com.
Students are required to sit an entrance test in Mathematics and English and complete a questionnaire on their Digital Technology experience.
Payment of the application fee and enrolment fee is required to secure a place in the school. once offered.
For domestic student applicants, the following supplementary documentation is required to be presented at the enrolment interview:
- A copy of the applicant’s latest school report.
- A completed Health / Medical Record, together with information (including copies of assessments) regarding any special education needs such as cognitive learning disorders or challenges.
- A copy of the applicant’s NZ birth certificate.
- If the applicant was not born in New Zealand, they will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to study in New Zealand by providing their passport together with any visas issued by Immigration New Zealand. For applicants wishing to apply as International Students, please visit our International Programme page.
- Applicants may include any other additional information that they believe may assist the College in reaching a decision about their application.